The International Board of Medicine and Surgery offers affiliations that are extremely valuable to healthcare travel associates, medical industry professionals and professional associations. Why get IBMS affiliated? Well, the IBMS is all about patient safety and professional integrity. Hence getting the IBMS affiliation tells the world that you or your organization cares for the safety of patients seeking medical tourism as well as affirming that your firm is symbolic of professional integrity.
Getting an IBMS International Affiliation increases the level of credibility and trust placed by customers in your organization. The IBMS affiliation sets your organization apart and helps increase your international clientele. Besides these advantages, the IBMS affiliation helps your organization to be part of a global company that provides plenty of opportunities to network with other IBMS affiliated organizations and IBMS Certified Physicians, Surgeons, Dentists and Centers of Healthcare Excellence.
Summarized below are the top ten benefits of IBMS International Affiliation :
Benefits of IBMS INTL Affiliation:
- IBMS Affiliation Certificate with international recognition acknowledging acceptance of IBMS Standards for patient safety and professional integrity within the global healthcare community.
- Association with IBMS Certified World-Class Medical Professionals available to provide up-to-date expert medical opinions on new and innovative healthcare techniques/procedures, products, and services.
- IBMS INTL Online Registry of IBMS Quality Standards Endorsed Healthcare Infrastructural Products, Services, and Solutions.
- IBMS Professional Online Web Registry with linkage of IBMS Affiliated Healthcare Travel Associates, Medical Industry Professionals, and Professional Associations.
- Access to IBMS INTL Worldwide Distribution Network for new and innovative healthcare techniques/procedures, products, and services with enhanced access to global healthcare markets.
- IBMS INTL Directors of Affiliated Healthcare Travel Associates, Medical Industry Professionals, and Professional Associations available to facilitate assistance with international medical treatment; compliance, licensing, financing, and distribution of new and innovative healthcare techniques/procedures, products, and services; and develop, facilitate and promote quality healthcare standards and professional medical relationships and services.
- IBMS Official Announcements issued through Social Media Channels and Newsletters.
- Invitation to participate at IBMS Professional Conferences.
- IBMS INTL Affiliation Plaques for public display.
- IBMS INTL Promotional Announcements issued through Social Media Channels and Newsletters.
Become an affiliated member of IBMS today! Sign up Now!