If you are a healthcare provider or own a healthcare organization, it is a great idea to get a certification in healthcare. Why go the extra mile to get certified? Well, there are a plethora of reasons – let us explore!
- Getting a certification automatically implies that your standards of healthcare have been evaluated by a professional body of knowledge. It also is a great indicator that you are serious about the healthcare services that you provide. The certification can add a lot of value to your credentials.
- A healthcare certification can go a long way in distinguishing you in the growing and competitive marketplace. It can also pave the way to get a great number of referrals in the healthcare industry. A certification can also help in negotiation of higher salaries and advancing in your career.
- A certification can serve as a big boost in your career and can greatly enhance the visibility of your healthcare organization. Certification credentials increase your popularity and reliability, helping to attract more number of employers and patients to your practice.
- The certification can increase your degree of exposure and give you tons of networking opportunities.
- A certification is a great means to gain a sense of professional achievement and satisfaction. It also is a means of documentation of your professional achievement which leads to improved recognition in your field.
The International Board of Medicine and Surgery provides a range of healthcare certifications – IBMS Certified Physicians / Surgeons / Dentists; IBMS Certified Other Medical Professionals and IBMS Certified Centers of Healthcare Excellence. Getting an IBMS Certification puts you at a tremendous advantage over your peers in the industry – you and your organization receive global exposure and recognition; you not only get a searchable listing in the IBMS Professional Online Web Registry, but also get a valuable link to your website from the searchable IBMS Database. Additionally, you also get invited to IBMS Conferences and get numerous networking opportunities. You will also gain direct promotion of your medical practice in the IBMS newsletters and social media channels of IBMS. Simply put, the advantages of an IBMS Healthcare certification are numerous and adds a lot of value to your profession and organization.
Healthcare Providers – don’t wait any longer! Get your IBMS Healthcare certification today and get on the road to global visibility and success!